- To facilitate empowerment, solidarity and leadership capacities of backward rural women and the underprivileged social sections.
- To sensitize, act and promote basic education, rural health, eco-environment an dquality of living in the problem villages.
- To restore and strengthen the advocacy of human and child rights activities of vulnerable social categories concentrating on women and girls’ rights for preventing social discrimination and oppression.
- To garner economic empowerment and rural self-employment of socially handicapped sections through credit and savings, eco-friendly and sustainable agriculture, micro enterprises and establishment of a value-chain-based marketing network.
- People centered development vision.
- Social justice, sustainability and inclusiveness as the principles of authentic development.
- Views development as a people’s movement.
- Enable people to develop themselves.
- Ascendance in nurturing, enabling and conserving dimensions of female consciousness.
- Mass sharing of benefits of development.
- Mass contribution to development.
- Sensitivity & responsiveness to the aspirations of common people.
- Creating and sustaining an atmosphere of growth and social change.
- Honesty and integrity in thought & action.
- Result oriented approach.