GIVE INDIA Donations
Give India, Mumbai Donates for the welfare and livelihood of the rural poor and the needy people in Baliapal Block District of Balasore Odisha. We are very much thankful to the donors those who were supporting for the cause of the people. The selection of the beneficiary for the aged people, Mosquito Net, Primary school children, High school children, Fishing net, Goatery, Poultry have been done by the villagers, teachers and Panchyatiraj representatives’ active participation and priority has been given to the needy poor people
1. 237 no of aged distressed male and female above the age group of 60 years have been provided one blanket, one Mosquito net, two pair of dress.
2. To control the malaria among the 113 poor families who were not able to purchase the MosquDSC00050ito Net have been provided 2 no of mosquito nets.
3. The poor students of primary school belonging to SC/ST/BPL category of people who were not able to purchase school materials 146 such type of students have been provided one school Bag, 2 pair of dresses, and other reading materials like Notebook, Pen, Pencil, Paper, compass etc.
4. The poor students of High school belonging to SC/ST/BPL category of people who were not able to purchase school materials 46 such type of students have been provided one school Bag, 2 pair of dresses, and other reading materials like Notebook, Pen, Pencil, Paper, geometry box etc.
5. 66 no. divorcees and widow have been provided with 2 no. of goats for their livelihood restoration.3967
6. 76 no. of poorest of the poor families have been provided with 20 Banaraja chicks,10 Kg. feeding and Rs.170/- for shed construction to each for their income generation.
7. Fishing nets & fittings are provided to 45 fishermen for their livelihood promotion.
8. 240 women have been received training on tailoring for 4 month duration and started their own shop in the market & house.
9. Free medicines & Treatment have been PIC_0400provided to 6400 poor patients in Baliapal & Jaleswar Block of Balasore.